|3-MONTH SEASONAL CLIMATE OUTLOOK
(Casiguran, Irosin and Gubat, Sorsogon)
|Issued: January 31, 2017
Valid: January 31, 2017 - April 30, 2017
|La Niña-like conditions continue, as impacts have been seen in some flood- and landslide-prone areas in the country.
- Weather System: Northeast monsoon, Tail end of cold front, Low Pressure Area (LPA), Tropical Cyclones, Ridge of High Pressure Area (HPA), Easterlies
- Casiguran, Irosin and Gubat is expected to experience near normal rainfall for the months of December and January and above normal rainfall for the month of February
- Moderate to occasionally strong winds blowing from the northeast will prevail for the month of February. Light to moderate winds blowing from the east will prevail for the months of March and April
- Average range of temperature is 22°C - 31°C
- RH = 75% - 95%.
- Dry to moist soil moisture
- Tropical cyclone forecast: February 0 or 1; March 0 or 1; April 0 or 1